The Advantages Of Partnering With Attorneys
Subrogation claims represent a significant source of financial recovery for payors and providers of all kinds. However, a multitude of challenges can arise in identifying and successfully prosecuting these claims. Choosing the right vendor to protect your subrogation rights can make a marked impact on your success. At Bratton Firm Subrogation Services, you will find time-tested subrogation services from an accomplished legal team. Led by a highly acclaimed attorney with more than 35 years of experience, our team understands the keys to success in identifying, investigating and prosecuting subrogation claims.
Why Choose Us?
At our firm, you will benefit from:
- State-of-the-art software designed to accurately identify potential claims
- A thorough approach to investigating claims and analyzing the legal grounds for third-party liability
- Highly honed negotiation and litigation skills geared toward resolving claims as quickly, efficiently and favorably as possible
- The guidance of an attorney whose many credentials include Board Certification in personal injury trial law through the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- We are thoroughly familiar with both contractual and statutorily controlled subrogation rights, as well as those statutory provisions that require you to have an attorney prosecute your subrogation claim. We will prevent plaintiff’s attorney’s fees from being imposed on your subrogation claim.
- Risk-free contingency fee representation is at or below market, even when compared to vendors who do not use attorneys.
Our strong track record of results illustrates the diligence and determination we bring to this practice.
In the first year of service with Bratton Firm Subrogation Services, our rate of return on subrogation claims was 1,000 percent higher than the prior five years combined of returns offered by our client’s previous vendor of record.
Who We Serve
With a convenient office in Austin, Texas, we represent clients nationwide, including:
- Premium-Funded Health Insurance Companies
- Self-Funded Health Plans
- Medicaid Contractors
- CHIPS Providers
- Government Employee Plans
- County Indigent Healthcare Plans
- Hospital District Indigent Plans
- Property and Casualty Insurers
- Self-Insured Businesses
- Workers’ Compensation
- Disability Health Plans
- Hospital System Self-Insured Health Plans
- Hospitals with Medical Liens
All told, our third-party recovery practice serves plan members throughout the United States. To learn more about partnering with us, please call our office at 512-477-8772 or contact us online.
Si usted necesita un representante que habla espanol, por favor llame a Mariela Balderas al 512-477-8772.